st. anthony church

In 1903 the foundation for St. Anthony Church was established at the intersection of Ralph David Abernathy and Ashby Street in the West End of Atlanta, Georgia. Today, jB+a has rejuvenated the landscape and plant material around this historic church and adjacent parsonage. St. Anthony Church has always been a leader in the community and provides a place of worship to the communities both rich and poor. We were proud to be the landscape architecture group to assist in community improvements in West End Atlanta.

St. Anthony Church
Catholic Church
Atlanta, Georgia